Competitive Home Inspection Prices
Home inspections include:
Structure, Roof, Exterior, Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Insulation/Ventilation, Plumbing & Interior
Additional Fees (as applicable, add to home inspection prices)
- Age of home: over 50 years: +$30
- Roof height: 3-story: +$30; roof deck +$30
- Detached garage: +$30
City Condo or Apartment-Style (Flat) Inspection Prices*
Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Insulation/Ventilation, Plumbing & Interior
1 – 2 bedrooms, up to 1500 SFT $359
2 – 3 bedrooms, up to 2000 SFT $379
Condo larger than 2000 SFT Call for price
*Apartment-style condominium inspection prices are priced lower because the exterior, roof and common areas are typically the responsibility of the condominium – homeowners association and therefore not included in the inspection. Please note that condominum and townhome inspections that include inspection of the exterior, roof, basement AND/OR garage are priced at the single-family / townhome price levels.
ValueGuard Certified Radon Testing Service
ValueGuard Pennsylvania DEP Certified radon technicians have performed over 20,000 local radon detection tests.
- Tamper-resistant, continuous rate electronic monitor • Convenient 48-hour test • Accurate, certified report
- Tamper Resistant Radon Test, $165 Package discount: $140 with home inspection (save $25!)
ValueGuard Additional Inspection Services:
- Termite – Wood Destroying Insect Inspection: $90 – scheduled with home inspection (performed by Boro Exterminating Co. Inc. or Thur-o Pest Managment, LLC)
- Water Quality Testing: $200 – $225 with home inspeciton • Well Inspection & Certification: $350 with home inspection • Follow-up Inspection: $150
ValueGuard Multi-family Building Inspections:
- Multi-unit (duplex, triplex, quad) building inspection: starting at $450; call for quote.
ValueGuard Commercial Building Inspections:
- Commercial Inspections: call for quote.
- Philadelphia Home Inspection • Bucks County Home Inspection • Chester County Home Inspection • Delaware County Home Inspection • Montgomery County Home Inspection • Philadelphia Home Inspection
Experts recommend against choosing an inspection company based on price alone!
A “low price” inspector may charge less because he needs the business (inexperienced) or because he takes less time per inspection (takes shortcuts) and can do more inspections per day. Choose wisely and consider more than price.